Saturday, May 28, 2011

25 Weeks

Here we are at 25 weeks already... Only 15 more weeks to go! Wow... This week I have been having a little anxiety about baby coming. Budgeting questions, is the house going to be clean enough? What about air quality? We need a dresser for her room and we need to clean the carpets. Will we be able to save a down payment to move into a nicer place in the next year? What about my relationship with JP, how is it going to change when she comes? All these questions and concerns but I am pretty good at turning it off and distracting myself with tv or computer, but I guess that is kind of running away from the issues. I dont know, at the same time though I am just so excited for her to come and for us to be a family. Her movements are so incredible, I can feel this little body rubbing across my belly and it makes me just want to touch her hand or foot, but gotta wait. :) I love her so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment