Monday, August 1, 2011

The Baby Shower



My mom, sister in law and mother in law threw me a baby shower this past weekend. It was held at a Hall in the church my mom works at. It was just beautiful. My sister in law Natasha has a way with decorations that nobody can match up to! There was so much family and friends there that I wanted to cry a few times lol... Little Hope was blessed with so many adorable outfits, handmade clothes and blankets and baby accessories! She is one spoiled little girl. :)

Ive noticed being this far along that I have been in a permanent "fog" so to speak. Unfortunately I don't really remember all the details all that well and so Im going to need to rely on the picture family took. I wish I could have talked to more people but my butt was glued to the chair and I was just kind of oblivious lol... Same thing happened at my first shower and all my family was like, Are you okay?? Are you sad?? Lol No not at all Im just pregnant i guess...haha. All I want to do 24/7 is crawl in bed and take a nap!! But I am so grateful to all the generosity we have been showered with. I am trying to enjoy these last weeks as much as I can but its not a walk in the park. Love you all who came to the shower and for those of you that tried! xoxoxo Can't wait for everyone to meet little Hope Leticia!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment