Thursday, August 4, 2011

35 Weeks!



Here we are in the home stretch!!! Can't believe how fast this third trimester is going by. I am very uncomfortable especially because I carry her so high but I seriously LOVE every second of it. I love every second because its my daughter in there! Every painful movement I just want to praise God. Like Ive said before, previous pregnancy loss changes the way you see and feel about any future pregnancies. I dont want to take one day for granted that I have her with me! I just can't wait to meet her! So I have 5 weeks until my due date, however she could come as early as 2 weeks and still be considered full term. I was born at 37 weeks so its not like its impossible! But I trust my body to let her cook as long as she needs. I dont believe babies come when "their" ready, I believe it to be a hormonal trigger in your body. Just like a period, when its time its just time and she will roll with the ride regardless.

A little update on the house situation. We got final approval on our home loan which is a HUGE stress off our shoulders, HOWEVER we are STILL waiting on the bank to accept the short sale offer. It is taking forever!!! So we are going to have to set up her nursery here at our current place for now so i dont go crazy and feel so unprepared. Her room looks like babies r us threw up in there... haha it is a huge mess. But we will get it all figured out in the next couple weeks or so. My birthday is tomorrow so this will hold the room off for just one more week :) Were going to celebrate the best we can! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment